81+/- Acres located at the intersection of US 40 & State Rt 49 in Clay Township. Just north of I-70. Parcel ID# C04-00512-0001
- The property is currently zoned for Ag use but Clay Township will allow B-2 zoning. Ben Marcum is the Zoning Department contact at (937) 833-6435.
- There also is a farming contract for 2021. Farm rent is $225 per acre. If crops sell for over $1,000 per acre then the owner gets 10% additional rent. It expires at the end of the year. Please call or email me for any inquiries.
- Bidding starts at $7,350 per acre with $10 per acre each incremental bid.
- There is a 10% Buyers Premium that applies with the sale.
- If you are the winning bidder, there will be a 10% irrevocable down payment due on August 15th.
- Closing in 45 days after the auction
- For all questions, please call Ric Moody at (937) 287-0072. Realtors must register their clients 48 hours before the auction ends.
Auction Ends: August 5th, 2021 at NOON